How I work
Where I work
I work in Edinburgh (EH9 and EH6) and Glasgow (G3), and also occasionally via VSee video-call/Skype.
For training, I am happy to travel to your premises or other appropriate space.
- mutual respect
- to practise ethically
- to keep myself well trained and well supervised
- to help you restore a sense of hope and balance, to feel "I can", to restore and build your sense of playfulness, and that it's good to be alive.
- I want to help people to get their heart back, and to rediscover a sense of joy and connection in being alive.
My training and professional memberships
I have had the following training:
- MSc Counselling (Dialogue between Person centred and Psychodynamic Counselling - traditional and contemporary counselling approaches, including basic CBT)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE Practitioner and Assistant)
- Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)
I am a member of the following professional bodies:
- RMBACP (Accredited)
- SEA UK